Sunday, March 13, 2011

Welcome to our Family

Welcome Bryan Williamson to our family! We are finally a dog family. The kids have been begging for YEARS and good ole' mom finally broke down. He is pretty cute if I do say so. The first few days we were wondering why we got a dog because it was HORRIBLE! Poop and Pee EVERYWHERE! He is not fully potty trained yet but we are pretty much in love and is now part of the family.

We finally made it to the Natural Museum of History. I had been promising them for some time now, and when everyone was out of school we took the day to go. The kids loved it, especially the boys. Boys love their dinosaurs! The best part of the whole thing was the Volcano room. I remember as a child loving and being deathly afraid of it. Much to my dismay, the first time I saw it, it was not as cool as I remember. My kids however had the same reaction. They were so scared! It was great! It made me feel like a little kid again. We went through that part quite a few times!



1 comment:

Heather Jewell said...

Bella! These pictures are NOT helping me not get a dog!!