Sunday, May 30, 2010

Hannah's Baptism

Hannah was baptized on May 22, 2010. It was so beautiful. It was a very small baptism with a few friends and was wonderful. I am so proud of her decision to be baptized. She is such a good girl and listens. She is also the cleanest kid you'll find. Her room is never a mess and she makes her bed every morning, unlike mom. She is such a great example to her siblings. After the baptism we went out to dinner at Chili's. She kept telling us she was embarrased because she had on a white dress and told us people were looking at her. love you Hannah!




Hannah's best friend, Ashlyn.





Hannah's baptism cake! She picked out the colors.



This is actually a cake that I made for my friend Lisa, who will be having twins at the end of August. It was a super busy week and I am caked out! It takes a lot of work into making these cakes and planning a baby shower and a baptism!

3 comments:

Mary Thurman said...

Bella-you're so talented! I didn't know you could decorate cakes like that! Way to go!

Heather Jewell said...

Bella, I cannot believe that Hannah is getting baptized. I remember holding her on my lap as as newborn in Lexington! She is so sweet, what a neat time for you guys!
I can't wait to hear how the move goes for you guys. Did you find a house in New Mexico yet? Are you going to move east or west side?
Hopefully we can meet up next time we come to town!

shelbell said...

You are awesome for making those cakes. I need to learn!
I cannot believe your Hannah is already 8!! Congrats to her!