Wednesday, July 15, 2009






Family fun at the Zoo!!!

Father and Son Campout





To start talking about the campout is a little emotional for me. I am a complete wuss and I admit it. The Father/Son Campout was in June and Jon was all geared up to take Zach. We agreed to leave Jake because he is a little young and I worried about him sleeping and let me be honest, I worried about Jon taking BOTH kids, especially MY BABY. As the time drew near, and Jon started packing, little Jake went and got "his stuff" and was so excited to go on the campout with Daddy. Jon looked at me and said, "I can't leave him Bella, it'll crush him". So, we packed him too and Jon took off with the boys. Now...this is where I come on and I LITERALLY started crying as he was backing out of the driveway. Not that I didn't trust my husband, but because Jake is my Baby still (For another month and a half atleast). I was a wreck and my husband just laughed and said they would be fine. That left Hannah and me to have a TOTAL girls night for ourselves! We had so much fun together. I took her out to eat to Chili's and we were going to go to the movies, but decided to go rent Hotel for Dogs instead. We stopped off at the store and got treats and came home. We had a sleepover on the pull-out couch in the basement and stuffed ourselves full of candy and went to bed REALLY late...hahah like almost 10:30!!! The next morning we got up and we went to the library and by the time we got home the boys were home! I have to be honest, I had a great time with my little girl. And Jon, had a great time with the boys. AND YES, they all survived! hahaha Although, the guys were making fun of me because I DID CALL a few times to check on Jake.

No comments: