Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Girls Camp 2012



Another year down! This year's Girls Camp theme was "On the Road to Virtue".  We were to pick a car and come up with a theme to match. We were the Paradise "Heals" on Wheels and drove an ambulance.(We belong to the Paradise Hills ward).   I really didn't think we could have as much fun as last year BUT I WAS WRONG!! I was also very tired.  Note the pics that I took the day I got there and the days after, everybody who came to visit just told me how tired I looked.  And I was...but boy did we have fun.  We went rapelling, hiking, we climbed a rock wall, sang songs, danced, danced and danced and had a great time. I seriously do have the best girls and seriously the best ward a camp leader can ask for.
 Yes, this is me!

 Can I tell you how much I love this lady? This is my fearless Asst. Camp Director and I LOVE LOVE LOVE HER! I could not do this without her!
Lots of Games!

No comments: