Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Happy Belated Birthday Hannah

My Hannie turned 9 in May! She is such a sweet girl who is such a big helper to me. She reminds me of myself at times and not always the good times. I am so proud of this girl and who she is becoming. She is the first to do her chores and do them well. She really wants to start gymnastics but mom is a little slow in the get go and has to get her bum in gear. She just finished third grade and is such a nice friend to all her classmates. Hannah, I love you so much. Thank you for being a great daughter and sister.



Her cousins had a soccer game on her birthday which she wanted to go to. So, since it was her birthday and we had been promising her cousins we would go to ATLEAST one game we headed out for a double header. Hannah had a ball and she LOVES her cousins. Liece and Ash did so well and are little sport fiends.


This is my girl! Just like her momma!

No comments: