Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Jake's Birthday



I can't believe my baby is 2! Jacob was born on March 28,2007 weighing 9 lbs 5.6 ounces and 20 1/2 inches long. Many people won't admit when their child is ugly, but I am a realistic person and when he was born I immediately thought, "awwww I love him so much, look how ugly he is". Now, don't judge me too harshly, although I ABSOLUTELY meant it, I still loved him and thought him so ugly he was just the cutest thing. He was my biggest baby and from the moment we left the hospital he kept growing and of course getting cuter. I loved his rolls, his man boobs, and his cute face and most of all HIS MOHAWK!



What's funny is he is only 3 months old in the first pic and almost 4 months old in the second and third. He weighed 18 1/2 lbs at his 4 month check up and was just the cutest boy. I can't believe he went from this to...


this big boy who looks just like his older brother. He is skinny, no fat, hair shaved off and just the cutest thing. For Jake's birthday, we had the Bean's over and had cake and ice cream. He brings such a fun attitude and love to our house. He talks ALL THE time, and loves Cars and Firetrucks. Happy Birthday Jakey!!












No comments: