Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Happy Birthday Jake



Happy Birthday Jake! I can't believe he is three years old!!!! A few random facts about Jake, for better or worse:
1. He loves Milk. No HE LOVES milk.
2. He plays with his belly button to calm himself down, to go to sleep, watching tv and pretty much anytime he drinks anything, ESPECIALLY milk!
3. He loves his little sister.
4. He likes to be naked and always puts his underwear on backwards (He learned this from Zach)
5. He cries a lot...okay I know this is mean and just a stage but let me honest. He CRIES a lot!
6. He gives the best sloppy kisses.
7. He loves to cuddle, and would probably cuddle all day with Dad if he could.
8. He is a horrible sleeper. You also can't put him in bed with you because he does not do well sleeping with you.
9. He was BY FAR my easiest child to potty train!
10. He loves Cars, Trains and Dora....(diego is okay but Dora is #1)



I love you Jakey!!!

No comments: